If you have developed dark circles around your eyes and you are very much worried that you are going to be stuck with them for rest of your life. Then don’t be worried. There are plenty of ways to cure dark circles. You can get rid of the dark coloration of skin under your eyes. First of all you need to check out the reasons for dark circles and then find how to cure dark circles. Some of the main reasons for dark circles can be aging, prolonged crying, Working for hours in front of computer screen, physical or mental stress, unhealthy diet, lack of proper sleep, heredity and such other causes. Men and women’s both can have dark circles despite of their age. Dark circles are not that serious issue but it makes you look tired, unhealthy, older and exhausted and that’s why there is need to cure dark circles. You can easily cure dark circles by following some of the natural remedies.
A totally natural element which is used to cure dark circles and cover up the skin difference around your eyes is almond oil Almond oil really very effective and helps to cure dark circles. Mix almond oil with vitamin E and your dark circles will be history. These are the ingredients which are available in every home and hence you also don’t have to pay more.
- Before you hit the sack, apply some olive oil on your dark circles and massage it gently into your skin.
- Leave the oil overnight to cure dark circles.
- Next morning, wash it off with the cold water.
- Repeat this thing every day till your dark circles are totally gone.
Do you remember those movies where women’s are seen getting relaxed at spa having cucumber slices on their yes? Well there is a reason behind this. Along with making your skin lightened, cucumbers act like mild stringent elements which are totally equipped to cure dark circles under your eyes. They are very much soothing and also refreshing.
- Cut the fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for 30 minutes.
- Put those chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Wash this area deeply with water.
- Repeat this same process two times a day for a week for seeing the result.
Potatoes have natural bleaching element and is also used raw and it will help to cure dark circles and also reduce the excess puffiness which is there around your eyes.
- Grate some couple of chilled potatoes for extracting the juice.
- Soak cotton ball in juice them on your eyes by keeping your eyes closed.
- Make sure that the juice is covering your dark circles totally or else it will not affect totally.
- Let the juice sit on your dark circles for 15 minutes and then rinse your eyelids properly with cold water.
- Repeat this whole process for once or twice for constant 2 to 3 weeks for seeing better result.