Winter care for dry skin
Winter is not a fun weather for your skin. Low humidity and cold weather result in dry skin. It steals moisture away from the surface of the skin every single moment. Without performing immediate, it can lead to dry skin and even with bleeding and cracking. Harsh winter winds make the problem of dry skin even worse. Additional moisture helps you in solving up the problem, but you need to do more for actually counteract on the effects and keep your skin looking smooth and youthful. For reducing the redness, chapping, and itching sensation and for keeping your skin more healthy and smooth, try these of fighting against dry skin this winter.
Tips on avoiding dry skin this winter:
- Bathing under hot shower always feels good in the winters. But when particular going for washing your hands and face, it’s advisable of washing from Luke warm water for avoiding stripping as many amount of oils away from your skin.
- You skin in winters not only needs more quantity of moisture but it is important of applying moisture right after the wash. Applying the moisture just after washing your skin helps in sealing the dampness into your skin. It is advisable of keeping a bottle of cream or moisturizer just besides yours bathtub, sink and shower stall and use it liberally every time you wash your skin.
- It is very important for selecting correct moisturizer that is suitable to your skin. Some of the moisturizers have petroleum based elements that might actually dry your skin furniture after applying it. It is advisable of selecting a right and smart moisturizer that consist of nourishing and natural elements.
- You can apply an oil based moisturizer rather than using water based solution, as it is more likely of retaining the moisture in winters. It also helps in getting rid of redness, itchy skin and offers a natural feel to your dry skin.
- When the winters are set, it is very important for protecting your skin in any means you can. Make the use of scarves and gloves for protecting your dry skin from cold weather, snow and rain. Don’t forget to apply the sunscreen.
- Trust me, winter sun can also be as damaging as the summer sun. So it is advisable of applying a safe option of sunscreen to your dry skin before you head out of your home.
- Heating system dry up the air, so it is recommended of adding and installing a humidifier at your home. Well, particular suitable for your bedroom. It will help in putting the moisture back into the air and helps in preventing your skin from getting dry.
- Dry areas in your body like hands, knees, elbow and feet have thinner skin and tend to loose moisture faster as compared to other parts of the body. It is advisable of applying a deep moisturizer while you are going off the bed.
- Apply the moisture on the parts of the body and cover it by wearing socks and gloves. It will help in retaining the glow and not let your feet or other parts get dry.
Getting rid of Dandruff naturally
How to get rid of dandruff as soon as possible? Basically, dandruff is a common disorder that is observed on the scalp. There are many reasons like oily or dry skin, fungus or bacterial infection on the scalp. It is one of the harmless diseases that occur when the scalp is greasy or dry. Most common symptoms of type of symptoms of dandruff are formation of dead cell flakes, itchy scalp and many more of them. Dandruff just offers a situation of embarrassment and lacking of self-esteem in any person. There is nothing to worry about because many natural remedies are available that helps in offering relief from the problems of dandruff.
Getting rid of dandruff naturally:
Use coconut and lemon oil massage:
Trust me, the citric ingredients of lemon works wonders in reducing the effects of dandruff from the scalp. No doubt it takes certain time, but the results are positive. Heat up 2 tablespoon of coconut oil and mix the equal amount of lemon juice in it. After preparing it, massage it gently on the scalp. Leave it for approximately 20 to 25 minutes and rinse it gently. It is advisable of suing a mild shampoo. Luke warm water is helpful in getting rid of shampoo from the scalp. For best results repeat the process for 3 to 5 times a week for at least few months.
Use baking soda:
Baking soda is one of the most ancient yet effective ingredients that help in reducing dandruff. It is a good old baking ingredient that is used while facing the situation of dandruff. Using tips: take a spoonful of baking soda and rub it thoroughly in your wet scalp and hair. Don’t leave it for a longer time, leave it for a minute and rinse it thoroughly from your hair. Continue using baking soda for thrice or four times a week for certain weeks. It will offer you with fruitful results but the result might take time to prove. But trust me, baking soda is worth the ingredient used for reducing flakes from your scalp.
An ingredient that is used for coloring or rejuvenating the ageing hair is henna. It is an age old natural hair conditioning that has been used for centuries to treat the hair problems. Prepare the mixture or paste for applying it in the scalp as well as hair. Tea liquor, curd and mix henna in a bowl and add some quantity of lemon juice to it. Keep it aside for at least 8 to 11 hours. After, apply it on your hair and scalp like a pack. Leave it for 1 to 3 hours before you rinse it. Wash it thoroughly by using a mild or herbal shampoo. For best results repeat it once in a week.
Even using Fenugreek is advisable in the form of pack for increasing the shine and getting rid of dandruff from your scalp. Take a handful of them and soak it overnight. Crush it well and mix it with water and coconut oil for better results.
Naturally curing dark circles
If you have developed dark circles around your eyes and you are very much worried that you are going to be stuck with them for rest of your life. Then don’t be worried. There are plenty of ways to cure dark circles. You can get rid of the dark coloration of skin under your eyes. First of all you need to check out the reasons for dark circles and then find how to cure dark circles. Some of the main reasons for dark circles can be aging, prolonged crying, Working for hours in front of computer screen, physical or mental stress, unhealthy diet, lack of proper sleep, heredity and such other causes. Men and women’s both can have dark circles despite of their age. Dark circles are not that serious issue but it makes you look tired, unhealthy, older and exhausted and that’s why there is need to cure dark circles. You can easily cure dark circles by following some of the natural remedies.
A totally natural element which is used to cure dark circles and cover up the skin difference around your eyes is almond oil Almond oil really very effective and helps to cure dark circles. Mix almond oil with vitamin E and your dark circles will be history. These are the ingredients which are available in every home and hence you also don’t have to pay more.
- Before you hit the sack, apply some olive oil on your dark circles and massage it gently into your skin.
- Leave the oil overnight to cure dark circles.
- Next morning, wash it off with the cold water.
- Repeat this thing every day till your dark circles are totally gone.
Do you remember those movies where women’s are seen getting relaxed at spa having cucumber slices on their yes? Well there is a reason behind this. Along with making your skin lightened, cucumbers act like mild stringent elements which are totally equipped to cure dark circles under your eyes. They are very much soothing and also refreshing.
- Cut the fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for 30 minutes.
- Put those chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Wash this area deeply with water.
- Repeat this same process two times a day for a week for seeing the result.
Potatoes have natural bleaching element and is also used raw and it will help to cure dark circles and also reduce the excess puffiness which is there around your eyes.
- Grate some couple of chilled potatoes for extracting the juice.
- Soak cotton ball in juice them on your eyes by keeping your eyes closed.
- Make sure that the juice is covering your dark circles totally or else it will not affect totally.
- Let the juice sit on your dark circles for 15 minutes and then rinse your eyelids properly with cold water.
- Repeat this whole process for once or twice for constant 2 to 3 weeks for seeing better result.
You need to keep certain things in mind while going for removing facial hairs naturally because many of the people have misconception that they need to go for the salon of getting rid of it but the facts says something else which they can go for further. Let me make you clear out the things that there are many ways which can help you in going for removing facial hairs naturally which you can call for the home remedies for removing facial hairs naturally. If you want to know in medical language than let me tell you that this unwanted facial hairs are considered to be called by the name of hirsutism. I know it seems difficult in understanding it right? But let us not go on the medical terms and just focus on the home remedies for removing facial hairs naturally.
There are many home remedies which you can go for at the time of deciding of going for removing facial hairs naturally. Well, the further information will help you in getting all the details which you are in need of while going for removing facial hairs naturally like going for using homemade sugar wax, rose water and mixture of green gram flour, using honey and lemon juice, etc. and many more of the options which can help you in the matters of going for removing facial hairs naturally by using the term of home remedies.
Home remedies for removing facial hairs naturally
- One of the most common types of home remedies for removing facial hairs naturally is going for using homemade sugar wax which you can go for making it at your home. You need to go for mixing some of the products which are considered to be easily available at your home.
- Take a bowl and get the sugar in it now add up honey in to it and stir it well until it gets in liquid form. Now add water in to it so that you can easily get the consistence which you are in need of.
- Now apply it on the face where you find the facial hairs to remove. Take the help of wax strip and pull it over and here you go. You can easily get rid of such facial hairs with the help of accepting such home remedies for removing facial hairs naturally.
- If you are not likely comfortable of using such type of home remedy for removing facial hairs naturally than you can go for another option which can help you in going for it.
- Go for taking a bowl and add some of green gram flour and add rose water to it. You can also go for mixing lemon juice which can help you in getting rid of it on a faster manner. Now apply it on your face and let it be dry for some time.
- Now rub it and massage it in a better manner so that the unwanted facial hairs can be easily removed of it. This will help you in removing facial hairs naturally which is considered to be in your benefits.
Just remember one thing, whatever you are going to eat is going to affect and shown on your face right? And if you are in need of getting glowing skin, then there are certain things which you need to comply which can be possible with the help of taking healthy fruits to get glowing skin. Well, there are many healthy fruits to get glowing skin which you can go for at your home. Mark my words it is definitely going to show up with the results and that too with the minimal expenditure which you have thought of or expected if you went for visiting to any salon or dermatologist. No matter how many products you use for getting your skin perfect but it is only going to support if you would go with having healthy fruits to get glowing skin in an easy manner.
This article will help you in getting all the information which you are in need of at the time of going for healthy fruits to get glowing skin. I know all the fruits are being giving with certain amount of nutrients and proteins which are considered to be good for health but there are certain healthy fruits to get glowing skin which you can go for like apple, banana, kiwi, pineapple, etc. and many more of the them which are considered to be healthy fruits to get glowing skin. The further discussion will help you in getting all the details which you are in need of while taking account the healthy fruits to get glowing skin.
The first one which can help you in going for healthy fruit to get glowing skin is apple. There are many benefits which you can avail while having apple as your motto of getting glowing skin. It comprises of one of the richest form of source which can help you in providing adequate amount of vitamins and proteins which your skin is in need. It contains of malic acid which is also known as fruit acid which is considered to be important to look for your skin. With the help of malic acid it produces healthier ingredients which can help you in the matters of going for healthy fruits to get glowing skin.
Banana is considered to be another fruits which you can consider in the category of healthy fruits to get glowing skin. It comprises of higher level of potassium which helps you skin to be having moisture and look even younger because of the moisture which is prevailing in your skin. Not only that but it also contains many skin nutrients like vitamin E and A, B. which are considered to be having more of the nutrients for your skin which you can definitely go for trying it up. Kiwi is considered to be another fruit which can help you in getting all sorts of nutrients which you are in need of for your healthier looking skin. It contains vitamin C which is good for having glowing skin. Not only these, there are many other fruits which you can go for the matters of having healthy fruits to get glowing skin.
Summer is considered to be such season which we cannot miss out at all right? We all love wearing the best summer clothes, getting the beach arena and spending lots of time near the sea shore and enjoying the scenario with your loved ones or your family members. But the one thing which keeps on hammering us is the tan skin which we observe because if the sun. But don’t worry there are many tips of removing sun tan naturally which you can go for. I know there are many different salons which can help you in this matters but it is more advisable of removing sun tan naturally if you can go for because it is not going to harm up your body at all and better it is considered to be cheap as compared to those of the spas and the chemical application on your body.
This article will help you in knowing for the tips of removing sun tan naturally which you can go for. I know it is considered to be time consuming process but mark my words you are going to get out of it the results and that too with the cheap of expenditure which you have thought of. Well, there are many examples which can help you to know about hoe to remove sun tan naturally like make the use of natural packs which can help you in healing up for the tanned skin, make the use of besan, etc. and many more of the packs and natural remedies which can help you in the matters of removing sun tan naturally.
Tips of removing sun tan naturally
- Well, there are many things which can help you in the matters of removing sun tan naturally and amongst them the first one which you can go for is making the pack of natural ingredients which are easily available at our home. Take cucumber, rose water and lemon and squeeze the lemon juice and mix it all well. Make the fine paste of it and apply it on your face. After applying it leave it for at least 20 to 30 minutes and remove it with the help of the Luke warm water. Apply it regularly for better results which will help you in removing sun tan naturally which you can go for exercising at your home.
- Besan and turmeric powders mixture is another way which can help you in removing sun tan naturally which you can definitely go for applying it in your home. Beasn is considered to be good for skin and turmeric is considered to be Ayurveda which helps the skin for getting heal about the wound and the tanning too. Make a fine paste of it and apply it on your tan regions and leave it until it gets dry, after that scrub it well so that all the tan parts of your body can get enough amount of glow which can help you in getting your original skin back.
- Not only these but there are many other ways which can help you in the matters of removing sun tan naturally at your home without spending more of your money in this matter.
Every person wants a glowing face with no marks or spots. It enhances your beauty a lot. On a contrary a face full of dark spots can make you feel bad about yourself and you also feel lack of confidence. There are certain dark spots which gets eliminated very easily where as there are certain which doesn’t go away that easily and leave permanent patch on your beautiful face. Dark spots, patches and such other marks on the face can be because of excess secretion of melanin on your skin. Some other factors which causes dark spots on your skin is excessive exposure to the sun, pregnancy, hormonal changes or hormonal imbalance, lack of sleep, medical treatments, vitamin deficiency and also stress. Dark spots on your face can make you feel embarrassing and it can also make your self-esteem low. But don’t worry there are many ways to remove dark spots from your face.
One of the easiest and quickest solutions is available just in your home only to remove dark spots from your face. Lemon juice is the solution you need. Lemons are good container of vitamin C and it helps lighten dark spots from your face and it is really very easy to apply also.
- Put some of the fresh lemon juice on the cotton ball and rub it gently on the affected area of your face.
- Let it dry for some while and then then wash it off with plain water.
- Keep on applying this dark spot removal remedy for at least two weeks for getting the best results.
If your skin is very delicate or sensitive then you can dilute the lemon in honey or plain water or rose water. You can also use lime juice for removing dark spots from your face. Apply it on your face in the same manner as you learn above.
You must be amazed that really buttermilk is the thing which can remove dark spots from your face. Yes buttermilk is such a thing which is helpful in removing dark spots from your face. Just like the lemon juice, buttermilk also helps in fading the blemishes and black spot that too without even bearing that burning sensation which you have to suffer while applying lemon.
- Use four teaspoon of buttermilk
- Mix approximately two teaspoons of tomato juice into it.
- Apply mixture of both the ingredients on your face.
- Wash it off with plain water after 15 minutes.
Lactic acid is also kind of milk only and it will help you reduce skin pigmentation and also brighten up the tone of your overall face and skin.
Now you must be wondering really oat is one is one of such things which will remove dark spots from your face then answer is yes. Oatmeal powder is considered better for skin exfoliation. Thus you can apply an oatmeal mask on your face and remove dark spots from your face along with getting rid of the dead skin.
Are you suffering from rough and dry skin? Does your skin exfoliate rapidly during the winters? Well then you should add some natural food in your dietary plan to keep your skin healthy, glowing and clean. Remember that having glowing and healthy skin does not only give you good looks but it also enhances your confidence level. So, instead of using different creams, foundation potions and glitters you should bank on planning your diet chart or consult a dietician.
What you should eat: According to a recent survey by Science Daily and USDA, to get brighter and glowing skin, there is no alternative of consuming fresh green vegetables and fruits with lots of Vitamin C. Iceberg lettuce, black and blueberries, orange are must for regular basis. Having good amount of calcium is also good for your skin. Therefore you should include cheese, milk in your diet. Remember that having bright skin and losing inner strength is not a clever idea. So besides Vitamin C you should also consume Vitamin A. Having egg, olive oil are the resources from where you can have Vitamin A.
Foods you should avoid: Spices, mustard oil consuming on a large extent can be dangerous for your skin. Remember everyone’s skin reacts differently to different food. Consuming prawn, lobster sometimes create allergy for some skin. Junk food, lots of soft drink, colas and hard drinks can also cause trouble to your skin. It also leads to quick aging of your skin. So stay away from spices and oily food. Eat healthy and fresh.
Water consumption: There is no alternative of consuming at least 10-12 glasses of water to keep your skin bright and healthy. You can depend on fruit juices, coconut water also, but on a daily basis consuming a lot of fresh water is essential.
Being rich in anti oxidants, vitamin A and vitamin C, watermelons are very good and effective for your skin. Thus those who want a smooth skin are advised to have more of watermelons, also because of many other reasons. Watermelon is also very beneficial for protecting you against muscular degeneration. Watermelon, in addition to this, is also very beneficial for the eyes.
Watermelon is also regarded as a good anti oxidant because it fights against radicals that are free and are the main reasons for the emergence of wrinkles and spots. The fruit helps to remove all of these problems. It has the benefits of vitamin B1 and B6 along with magnesium and potassium and delivers more nutrients per calorie which are more than other vegetables and fruits. Due to the presence of vitamin A, it prevents the production of oil by the skin as it reduces pores.
Watermelon is known to hold 92 percent of water and hence supplies water to your skin which makes it look healthy and younger. The large amount of useful acids that are present in this fruit will make your skin look shiny. It also has a peeling effect that will help to cleanse the skin tenderly. It has very low calories and keeps you fit. It moisturizes the skin and revitalizes and thus the skin no longer looks dull. It is very effective as a struggle against acne and protects the skin from sun damage.
You can smash up a watermelon and apply it on your face for fifteen minutes along with mint leaves. If you have an oily skin then you can mix watermelon with yogurt or with banana, in case your skin is dry. For creating a toner, you can mix watermelon with honey and apply it on the dry skin.
Commercial peels are a good way to cleanse the skin and improve the complexion of the skin. It has become a common treatment for those whose skin ages quickly. Commercial peels help to remove the dead cells from the upper layer of skin which exposes the wholesome complexion and in addition to this it clears the blocked pores. There are many effects of commercial peels on your skin.
• They are excellent to absorb the excess oil from the skin and also help to remove them at the same time. When this treatment is done, the sebum is soaked into and removed to quite an extent which keeps the skin beautiful and healthy.
• Since the commercial peels are gel based and has wax masks and latex in them they help in cleansing the essential oils of the skin and also exfoliates them simultaneously. They are made in such a way so that they are suitable for the skin and can be applied anywhere in the body such as shoulders, back, chest, forehead, neck and face.
• If you are applying the commercial peel at home then you must ensure that you wait for it to dry up. This would help in the trying of the dead epithelium cells which will be removed quickly when you wash your face. Together with the dirt and oil, the cells are also removed when to clean your face.
• The commercial peels have the ability to accumulate sebum quickly. This further helps in the unblocking of the pores. If you apply the solution for some time then it soaks all the sebum and dies the area. This also gives a glowing complexion to the skin and keeps superfluous sebum and blackheads away. They also tighten the pores once the cleaning is done.